Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much, just pro armor nerfs and stainless warning label plates. But hey, I've only had it a week.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice start, diggin the stainless lables and the foot guards. A purty set of duals sure would complete the set :thumbsup:

·
Registered
338 Posts
I can't wait to spin mud all over that PURDY white machine!!!Get some tires for P.A.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Where can I purchase the stainless labels?

Thanks.

P.s. Looking good, now go get er dirty!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
You can use the warning labels to check out our competition as they fall farther behind...... :grin_nod: Looks good.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
60 Posts
uetzie said:
I can't wait to spin mud all over that PURDY white machine!!!Get some tires for P.A.
hope u bought a full face helmet over the winter !!!!!!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BLACKSTI said:
Where can I purchase the stainless labels?

Thanks.

P.s. Looking good, now go get er dirty!
I got those on ebay from HEP products. They have an ebay store. They sell them powder coated to match also. These were $18, I think the powder coated were a bit more.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
techquadshop said:
How do you like the pro armor nerfs? We just started carrying them and i havent had a chance to check them out yet.
The fit and finish are great. And I really like how the nets wrap the frame. I definitely would recomend them to anyone looking for nerfs.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MONSTERMATT said:
skid plates, get em ASAP, u need em
Definitely my next purchase... I got wrapped up in all the good deals I found on here and got hand guards, pipe, efi, and intake. But really need good skids.

·
Registered
497 Posts
i couldnt find them on ebay so i went to there website...nice selection with powder coat flat or powder coat diamond plate....

http://www.haleyengineeredperformance.com/products/raptor%20700_labels.html

·
Registered
338 Posts
Won't need it Yellow is always first.Its getting close to make a run to P.A..I bought the skidplates from Mark he gets preety good deals.I used GYTR skids bolt right up.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
uetzie said:
Won't need it Yellow is always first.Its getting close to make a run to P.A..I bought the skidplates from Mark he gets preety good deals.I used GYTR skids bolt right up.
Hate to say it, but I may go to Filers if I get GYTR skids. I'm a little anoyed at Mark still after the whole scotchlock incident. Just the way he acted like I was a whiner about it. Plus Daryl ordered a swingarm skid from him like forever ago and hasn't got it yet.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for the tip!!!! Just ordered the diamond plates for mine,......still wondering about pipes though,...do I go dual or single,...hmmmmmmm,.....I do like my storage container,.......

·
Registered
338 Posts
Just read your thread in the discussion forum going outside right now.When are you guys riding next?And where?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts