Raptor Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well first off, you'll find out a lot about me from my webpage here: http://home.earthlink.net/~bdmpastx/

Here are my modifications that I made to my Raptor so far.

Here is a picture of the bracket and the electric shifter that I made. The shifter is a Pingel Shifter. It has an ignition kill module that allows for clutchless upshifts and downshifts. It works like a charm so far.

Here is a picture of the custom padding I had made so that I can keep my legs from getting burned as well as the added break away style seatbelt.

Here is a view of the pads from a different angle.

And yet another angle...
This angle also shows the push buttons on the left grip that control the shifter. Also notice the twist throttle on the right side.

And here are some pictures of me riding it...

I had a blast and it was a bit muddy out there. Not too bad for a paraplegic ehhh?

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Nice ride :thumbsup: & welcome. I have never seen a seat belt on a quad before! ;)

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Looks like you've done an excellent job adapting the bike, and that you're having a great time riding it. We're glad to have you here and are always eager to answer the questions of our fellow riders. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
47 Posts
nice ride are u from houston that track is it 3palm

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
Man that is awsome your still finding ways to have a good time :thumbsup: Welcome :)

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
wow. sorry for your loss man... it really make a person feel differently about what they do have in life.. and iam fortuniate for it.. me and all of us here would like to welcome you to our family and hope a fast full recovery... welcome..

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Welcome :thumbsup: Your mods were very well done.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Thats amazing man, bike looks great fyi :thumbsup:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thats an incredible story, thank you for sharing it with us! It made me realize how much I take for granted on a daily basis. I love what you did with the bike its awesome!

·
Registered
689 Posts
What you have done is very awsome. I'm sure people told you that you couldn't and you did. Keep us updated on new stuff done on your bike nice to know. I myself have a friend that rides a kfx 700. On his left hand he lost 3 fingers and he also lost most of his right leg, but he still rides. Nothing is inpossible. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thats an incredible story Brian. You are an amazing person .Keep on working hard as you know things will keep getting better.Welcome to our family. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Wow, total respect to you. So glad you are able to ride the quad, the best one at that! I'm sure it will give you plenty to look forward to and much joy.

all the best to you

Marcel
Toronto

1 - 16 of 16 Posts