Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My +6 fireball swingarm will be here next week then im set for awhile with this bike. Going to start building a monster banshee this summer,if everything stays like it is :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Nice wheels I'll be getting the SS wheels pretty soon. What tires did you put on there

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice wheels I'll be getting the SS wheels pretty soon. What tires did you put on there
I put the stock tires back on it for now. Seems my trail riding days have shifted to riding the sand banks and dunes off the river down from my house,so im going to spend my tire money on paddle tires haha!. I'll use the stock tires up in the mountains later this spring.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
O ok nice I was looking at the Kenda Klaws since I do more trail riding. They are cheaper 6 ply so hopefully them and the wheels will hold up to the rocks.

·
Registered
415 Posts
O ok nice I was looking at the Kenda Klaws since I do more trail riding. They are cheaper 6 ply so hopefully them and the wheels will hold up to the rocks.
if you do, try and get the xc versions. they have a deep ass tread, so they'll hook up better, and might last longer.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Hey Old Man, :lol: I just like saying that and not hearing it!
I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the +6 on the trail. To see if it impacts your ability to make the turn through the tighter parts....If there are any.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Old Man, :lol: I just like saying that and not hearing it!
I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the +6 on the trail. To see if it impacts your ability to make the turn through the tighter parts....If there are any.
I'll let you know as soon as i get it on the bike. I think people are over doing it on the rideability,then again i might be wrong :).

I used to MX quads for about 6-7 years and by doing that i became a very good rider (not the best but better than average) so that might play in on how well i can make it ride through the woods. My main worry is fatique working the bike more to make it respond but then again i may have enough motor to slide the bike through tight turns by snaping the throttle. I'll get some feedback soon and post on my thoughts in another thread.

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
I am all for reasonable picture sizes, but I need one bigger than an avatar to see those shiny new wheels ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts