Raptor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Looks good :thumbsup: Kept the pics coming :grin_nod: Are those marvin shaw shocks? How do you like them?

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Looks good :thumbsup: Pretty much the same combo I'm going to be running only except the front spindle mt wheels and mine will be a 787cc Kenz build. Mines a Duner and a hill shooter 8)

·
Registered
85 Posts
As soon as I can get my sh!t sold I will be headed in the same direction! RaptorRandy, I thought you were going to send yours to Rocketfactory any reason you changed your mind?

·
Vendor - Rip Ass Connoisseur & Turbo Junkie
733 Posts
Jerry, The Bike is looking great.....except those ugly front wheels...... ;) Talk to ya soon!

Mike

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
I love those front wheels but they wouldn't hold up well for me in the tree shots at the Oregon dunes.

Shredder, did you get my PM?

·
Registered
907 Posts
Let you guys know we are planning on running the Four Stroke Challenge Series. If you run on our team or run the series as independant. We will support you will engine parts, tire rental, and dyno and tech support.

If you don't want to use a +10 swing-arm I have step ladder superlite swingarms for sale. and a used +4 Modquad.

See you at the races.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Jerry, I only had a +6 on mine when you rode it, and you saw how it came out of the hole. I think with a + 10 you will loose to much traction.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
sparky yfz said:
Jerry, I only had a +6 on mine when you rode it, and you saw how it came out of the hole. I think with a + 10 you will loose to much traction.

I agree, a plus 6'' is a better choice.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jason,THanks for the offer, I appreciate it! Mike, It is too late on the arm so I will have to see how it is! The arm is already at chrome. i should have it back Friday. My axle came in last night. Now to the motor............ :grin_nod:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts