Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Cola Crew
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After some looking around on the net it will work just fine... Jeff and I are going to Hatfeild and Mccoy this Sat. I need to run 110 race fuel, so if I need fuel on the trail I will have 1gl to get me back to trail head..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry but EUUUUURKK that look like an extinguisher !!!! I prefer installing a 6 pack rack and bring a gas tank ... At least paint it... with invisible paint !!!!

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
Dale, you might want to bring as much 110 as you can when you come this way. The only place I know that sells it is about 15-20 mins past my place, and I'm about 30 minutes away from Hatfield..

·
Cola Crew
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
At 260lb + the rear sub frame dose not need any more on it. As it is it's out of the way and very secure. Yes I think it's ugly too but it will work.
Swiper: I am going to bring 15gl + 3 in the Quad and 1 in the spair tank......

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
I still hate the fact I can't ride with you guys... You have no idea how much I hate my job right now. lol

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Dale you run pure 110 or a 1/2&1/2 mix? I've heard of some guys getting away with the 1/2 & 1/2 at 14:1 I don't know though. Yeah Patrick come on down to our rally in September I got plenty room for ya to stay.

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
I'm gonna try to!

·
Cola Crew
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can mix some 2/3 but I do not like to do that because the alk in the fuel leans me out... what is the elv at WV (Hatfeild&McCoy)

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
I'm at 600 above at my house, I figure your probably around 1000-1500 there if not below.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts