Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2020 raptor 700 SE and put 2 rides on it then took it to Cuervo which is only a couple of miles from my house for some add ons.Monster full exhaust,HC3 cam,+3 throttle body,power commander 5,ais plate,HD clutch,Stellar +4"swingarm,Fci intake and a dyno tune.My HP came in at 61.07 and torque is 47.95.I am looking forward to taking it to the dunes this weekend,it should be a great all around dune machine.I will report my first ride impressions.Oh I almost forgot to mention I am retiring tomorrow🥳👍

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
I bought a 2020 raptor 700 SE and put 2 rides on it then took it to Cuervo which is only a couple of miles from my house for some add ons.Monster full exhaust,HC3 cam,+3 throttle body,power commander 5,ais plate,HD clutch,Stellar +4"swingarm,Fci intake and a dyno tune.My HP came in at 61.07 and torque is 47.95.I am looking forward to taking it to the dunes this weekend,it should be a great all around dune machine.I will report my first ride impressions.Oh I almost forgot to mention I am retiring tomorrow🥳👍
Congratulations on retirement!
You’ll like that build. Identical to an earlier version of my dune bike.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Congrats man. How lucky to live so close to a dyno, and Cuervo at that!
Let’s see some videos of your first rip out on it when you go.

Reactions: morphrider

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quad ran awesome today.
I rode at Florence today with the wife and although we had a good day it was very crowded and the sand was tore up.I did make a few runs up the South Jetty hill against one pretty fast sand car and a couple of quads and walked away from all of them.For a 61 HP motor this thing really pulls and in fact I was able to use fourth gear on the hill and it was still accelerating.Very pleased with the performance and it is obvious Daniel knows how to tune.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,274 Posts
Quad ran awesome today.
I rode at Florence today with the wife and although we had a good day it was very crowded and the sand was tore up.I did make a few runs up the South Jetty hill against one pretty fast sand car and a couple of quads and walked away from all of them.For a 61 HP motor this thing really pulls and in fact I was able to use fourth gear on the hill and it was still accelerating.Very pleased with the performance and it is obvious Daniel knows how to tune.
Most people ride Florence the wrong way. They leave from Goose Pasture, South Jetty or any of the South staging. Then, head straight South and hit all the drop-offs. Instead, ride the beach, coast guard road or the flats to the South Brush line, Go East, (called "the Red Buggy area).

Then, ride North. You'll see very few people, the drop-offs will be climbed instead of a surprise 'O-Shirt' from the other direction.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts