Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my first Raptor this week (2007 700R in blue) and I must say "IT ROCKS"! This is got to be by far the best ATV I've ever rode or owned. Does anyone know any good places to ride in NC, preferrably near Winston Salem? Glad to be a part of the Rappy family!

P.S.- Any good advice during the break-in period?

Attachments

·
Registered
779 Posts
ride it like you stole it

I figured it wouldn't be long before someone through that out, so, thought I would. Despite the fact I HATE that saying!

use the search feature, most of your questions will be answered with that.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the link! Very interesting....cool thing is I was worrying that I ran it too hard too early but according to that article it probably helped it!

·
Registered
123 Posts
look up the thread about the fan connecters not being completely plugged in

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds like that was mainly with the 06's. I'll check mine anyway to be on the safe side. Thanks for the tip. It didn't help that either the dealer or the factory forgot to put the cap on the radiator reservoir. I noticed when I got back from riding last night my fluid level was below the low mark. I called the dealer and he said the factory must have forgot to put one on it. I'm thinking of flushing the entire system in case I got some dirt in there. Just glad I noticed it when I was cleaning it up.

·
Registered
123 Posts
yeah i think it was on the 06s too but checkin wont hurt. and flushin the system is a good idea too, that wouldve sucked if you rode with the cap off. nice job catchin that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts