Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all i brought my new 700 today so i thought id take some pics, before this i had a raptor 660 so im not new to the quad seen but can say the 700 is way better in all areas than the 660 :thumbsup: I had a couple bits i brought for the quad aleady so i put them on today ive got the suspension that lowers it so ill be putting them on tomorow what ive put on so far are goldspeed nerfs,powermadd hand guards,powermadd mirrors,raptor hand gripps,ballistic graphics set,goldspeed supermoto tyres,10x10 ITP rims,heindinu front tyres and supermoto suspension (will be put on 2morow) and a trail tech speedo.Ive got loads of bits on order just need to recive them what ive got comeing are 15 tooth sprocket,barkers in frame dual exhaust,PC 111,trinity air filter with adaptor and a seat cover,the tyres are like that because in the uk we can ride them on the road so i ride 99% on road ill post pics of my old quad and my new quad tell me what u think

my old quad

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
krandall the nerfs are goldspeed there problary the best nerfs we can get over here :thumbsup:

·
Registered
468 Posts
nice gotta get me a nice sticker kit.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
83 Posts
nice gratz on the new bike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.