Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from picking her up from the dealership. :grin

·
Super Moderator
8,113 Posts
Sweet choice, now go get it dirty!

Huge house man, wouldn't want to foot that heating bill for something that size in Colorado..

Reactions: QUADBOSS

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got back home... I own 40 acres out in the country to play on... she’s a beast haha put probably about 3 hours on it... gonna baby it for about 10 hours or so, change the oil then it’s time to open her up

I had a forestry mulcher clear some trails on my property and the dang leftover debris is epic, doesn’t bother me on my Can-am but on the Rappy those limbs etc fly all over the place hitting my fenders... I need to go clean all that up some.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bosstank, Just picked my Raptor up today too! She is a 2019 Raptor 700, not the SE.

I am so excited for you!!! Love the red!
She sure is pretty, that color is nice too...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awsome bike bud looks awsome i like the jeep/raptor combo
Thanks man, if you and Pete ever make it down south I need to come ride with yall... :wink

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Installed my new handlebars, grips, grab bar, gas cap, levers, removed the reflectors, and did the key relocate last night. Now waiting on the nerf bars to get here.

Reactions: morphrider

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nerfs installed :D

·
Super Moderator
8,113 Posts
Still too clean, lol. Looks great though!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still too clean, lol. Looks great though!
I work too much haha... I tried to install the MADD hand guards, just will not work with my setup...

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,255 Posts
I work too much haha... I tried to install the MADD hand guards, just will not work with my setup...
Great lookin bike. But, don't baby it, run the motor with some hard on and off throttle. That puts pressure behind the rings, helping them seat better.

I sell a parking relocation bracket to clear the hand guards. PM if interested.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great lookin bike. But, don't baby it, run the motor with some hard on and off throttle. That puts pressure behind the rings, helping them seat better.

I sell a parking relocation bracket to clear the hand guards. PM if interested.
Oh I’m not babying it just not wide open throttle for longer than 3-4 seconds and lettering her warm up good before I take off.
Yeah I already have a parking brake relocating bracket but that’s not my problem
There’s just no room left on the bars for the mounts.

·
Super Moderator
8,113 Posts
What is that small red lever on the levers? Adjustability for reach?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What is that small red lever on the levers? Adjustability for reach?
Adjustable shorty brake and clutch levers
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077YMD76V/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

·
Super Moderator
8,113 Posts
Look good and they have Orange, which is a tough color to find for my wife's 07. I run shorty ASV on mine and sometimes when it gets hot from hill climbing in the dunes it's a bear to pull. Half tempted to go normal length again after putting in stiffer clutch Springs too.

What are your initial thoughts on those levers?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I love shorty levers, run them on all my quads and street bikes, well except for my Outlander. The adjustability is just a bonus, this is my first set of Rzmmotor CNC brand I usually run CRG but they seem the same to me, good quality. I only use two fingers on the clutch and one for the brake, comes from my earlier motox racing days.

·
Super Moderator
8,113 Posts
Yup, same here. My dirt bikes have shorties, only way to run them. Habit transferred over to the quad. Full length seem so retarded, but I do have plenty of them in truck tool box and back pack on rides. Seems to be the key thing to break on the bikes when someone does a soil sample in the middle of a ride. Put those on until back home to order another shorty, lol.

Reactions: QUADBOSS

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Frustrating these hand guards (Bark Busters) will not fit. I’m in the garage now messing with them haha, I even tried mounting the bracket upside down... still won’t work. Only way to get them to fit is to move brake and clutch levers further in and that’s restarted lol I suppose if I ran normal glue on grips I could make it work but I love these ODI Rouge grips too much.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts