Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far I've added
*Power madd hand guards
*Blockoff plate
*Tusk front bumper
*Tusk nerfbars
And no I did not buy tusk because it was cheap, But because it matched well with chrome and black
*Mud lite rear tires not on yet
*Power tip/Baffle removed

PS dirty in the pic's

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Nice now get rid of those damn pogos lol. Nice ride I run the mudlite SP tires all 4 corners. The SP is the mudlite for sport quads I love mine.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you all when I check the oil in the do I screw the dip stick in or just sit it at the top of the threads?

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Thank you all when I check the oil in the do I screw the dip stick in or just sit it at the top of the threads?
Start her up let her run 2-3 minutes check oil unscrew wipe then just set it on top the threads don't screw it in.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you sir!!!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all I'm loving it so far

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lowered it 3 Inches dirty in pics but o well lol

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
looks nice man. I just got a raptor 700 and I love it. Yours doesn't look like it has been ridden much is that an 06?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Spider-Lōc;997616 said:
Handles slightly better now huh
Yes I think it does but for some reason it throw one tire out of align when I lowered it but I got it lined correct now, Only thing I hate about the lowering kit is when "Jump lol shocks do not feel so great"

Sweet just like mine love my 700r
Yea There great quads man

Damn work PC I can't see the pic's :(
Your not missing much man haha a lower raptor with bolt on's

looks nice man. I just got a raptor 700 and I love it. Yours doesn't look like it has been ridden much is that an 06?
Yes sir, when I bought it, it was in some kind of bubble thing he said it would be lucky to have 7 hours on the atv, and it looks as good if you were to buy one off of the show room floor

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
332 Posts
nice, lookin raptor. Now whats really weird,by looking at your pictures. the guy i ride with has a blue 450. I have a silver dodge ram and he has a white ram.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts