Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got my R1 Raptor Finished. Jake from English Racing did the install on the R1 engine and TJ from English Racing built the exhaust. Here are a couple pics:

·
Registered
205 Posts
that is sick lookin good:banana_hitit:

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
Sick bike man !
But aren't your legs a little hot ? :D

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
it looks awesome and we need videos but isn't it gonna burn the bottoms of your shoes?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Sick bike man !
But aren't your legs a little hot ? :D
it looks awesome and we need videos but isn't it gonna burn the bottoms of your shoes?

Thanks for all the compliments!

There is plenty of clearance on the exhaust. My legs and feet do not get hot at all. I have rode it 2 weekends without any issues. Videos and more pics soon to come. 8)

·
Sand blasting your paint is my specialty
954 Posts
Looks good. Did you end up getting PBI to do the sprocket? Are you making the rally?

·
Registered
57 Posts
how long is your swinger

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's a +8....I'm thinking about going with a +6 though. I didn't think the extra 2 inches would make a big difference, but it does.

·
Registered
474 Posts
It's a +8....I'm thinking about going with a +6 though. I didn't think the extra 2 inches would make a big difference, but it does.
So, you want to go -2" off your +8 and make it +6? If so, why go less?

·
Registered
65 Posts
thats pretty good looking, ill bet it hauls ass...

·
Sand blasting your paint is my specialty
954 Posts
A Few Recent Pics:

Looks good but your chain needs some adjusting there. Look into RDZ racing's banshee spring loaded chain rollers. Bolts to the foot peg and takes up the extra slack from the chain stretch these bikes are great for.

·
Registered
332 Posts
looks awesome!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Looks good but your chain needs some adjusting there. Look into RDZ racing's banshee spring loaded chain rollers. Bolts to the foot peg and takes up the extra slack from the chain stretch these bikes are great for.

Thanks for the compliments...

I have the RDZ chain roller. You can see it in the bottom pic just behind the exhaust. I adjusted the chain after that pic was taken.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Starting to build one myself, who is pbi , for the sprockets

1 - 20 of 27 Posts