Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I started with a 2008 Special edition Raptor 700R and did a lot of mods to it, especially non engine mods. I'm too lazy to write the entire mods list at the moment lol.

The build is now almost finished, I only plan to get a rear Elka elite, because the stock shock is way too soft for MX, and maybe few engine mods like a rebuilt kit (Hotcams stage 2 and tech 11:5 piston) with a Dynatek coil kit.

I choosed a Red/Black theme with a little yellow and installed all the parts myself, I didn't how to do an oil change when I got the quad so I've came a long way :D
I also made many parts myself like the front number plate or the frame guards.

I'd like to thanks Dave (Famillyguy) for helping me to get parts when shipping wasn't avaible to Tahiti. Thanks bro !
And also Thanks to Tech Quad Shop from where I got almost all the parts for good shipping to Tahiti.

Now here's the pics ! :cool:

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks ! :)

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Few pic of the bike on the track :)

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
is that electrical tape on your axle nuts?

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys !

is that electrical tape on your axle nuts?
Yep, to prevent it from getting loose.

I have almost the same dog lol.

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
i thought maybe it was to keep dust and dirt out. your bike looks killer by the way. i like the cut front fenders with the red trim. ncie touch. :lol: thats Max. everyone in the world should have dog like him. hes a collie/german shepard mix. got any pictures of your dog?

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks.
Mine is a collie too, here's a pic of andy, it's an old pic but he still look the same :)
Those dogs are really nice !

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
yeah they sure are man. i couldnt have asked for a better dog. max likes to sit in wheelbarrows and stuff like that too. must be a collie thing :lol:

·
Registered
435 Posts
what bend did you get on your bars?i got the cr-hi rise and have no room for my hand guards now. The throttle block takes up alot of room.

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah they sure are man. i couldnt have asked for a better dog. max likes to sit in wheelbarrows and stuff like that too. must be a collie thing
haha :D

what bend did you get on your bars?i got the cr-hi rise and have no room for my hand guards now. The throttle block takes up alot of room.
I have the ATV low bend, so it's a 7/8 handlebar, I have no room problem and I have handguards plus road legal stuff too ;)

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
is that a homemade exhaust heat shield too? can i get a close up pic of that bad boy?

·
Addicted To Raptor
255 Posts
Always a fan! waiting on more videos....im Subcribed!!

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks bro ! :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts