Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have owned my 2007 raptor gytr for awhile now, and it has never given me any problems. i ride maybe 1 time every 3-4 months, i used to let my raptor run in my garage about 1 or 2 times a month though. so i am trying to get ready to move and my plan is to sell my raptor and buy another one once i get everything set up at my new place. i have it sold but the problem is, i went to start it the other day and everything lighted up and sounded normal. when i hit the start button it made a clicking noise. i changed the spark plug and it didnt start still same noise, then i gave it some throttle while hitting the start button and it fired up and ran fine. the next couple days it started fine, today its dead again same clicking sound. any ideas? any help would be awesome, im going to go down to my yamaha shop next week and have them look it over if i cant figure it out. thanks much. also my raptor is all stock....

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
have you tried charging your battery? sounds like the clicking might be a dead battery.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
let us know and we'll do are best to help you out. but it sounds like a dead battery almost 100%

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i had the battery on a trickle charge for over 12 hours and it still wouldnt start. i am going to go down to the yamaha shop and get a new battery and see if that fixes the problem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts