Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I got my full HMF put on and my dobeck controller and the bike runs and sounds awesome! I am running the stock filter for now and the lid on. I went riding for a couple hours today(first ride with new mods) and afterwards i pulled my plug and it was pretty rich...well almost still wet! Well i wanted to see if yall had any advice for me...my settings are 4-7-8-7...do u think i should remove the airbox lid(would that lean it out a little) or should i change my settings. Oh yea....smoked a modded 660 and and a heavily modded 400ex! felt good

·
Registered
289 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i always thought every bike was different? I just mainly wanted to know if removing the lid would lean the bike ut a touch

·
Registered
657 Posts
Did you pull it out right after a hard run. Like a full throttle 1st through 3rd then killing the motor, coast to a stop? If not then the reading is invalid. I am assuming you probally ran it all day. Shut it off, went to load it onto your truck. Unloaded it, ran it into your garage, then pulled the plug. Then, yes, it will be wet and black.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Those settings are for a K&N intake with no lid so yes........you are rich.
You can remove the lid but will probably still be a little on the rich side. Try backing off on the first three pots (1 each) and see how it does.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
hey promod80, i run exactly that setup minus the lid.. i havent installed my filter yet so here are my settings..... 4: 6: 7: 7 ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts