Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
RaptorPilot
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had my shocks done from WiigStyle racing , cant wait to try them out.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I just got mine back and installed on my quad. I drove it up and down the street afterwards and just by doing that I can already tell a big difference. I will be hitting the trails in the next few weeks and I can't wait. I still need to do the adjustment that they recommended. I have sent an email to them requesting the settings that they have them on so I know where to start. Have you done this yet?

·
RaptorPilot
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Josh will send you a set up sheet to the settings he put them at. All you need to do is set up your rider hight. I put them on and there already set up and it looks good with the hight also. When I get to the track I will see if they need fine tuning but I going to have to ride it a bit to get use to the better ride. :)

·
Registered
701 Posts
Yea he said he was going to send that along with a receipt with my shocks but nothing was in my box. I am hoping he emails me both soon so I can get them setup. Can't wait to see how it feels on the trails!!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
no shit, he uses racetech springs? how much did this cost you?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I am so freaking excited, mine should be here today. Josh is great and really takes the time to get the details to set them up right! The best deal on suspension I have ever heard of!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Mine are GREAT! HUGE DIFFERENCE!!! I just wish i could get Josh to respond to my email about my receipt and the setup he did so i will have it for my documentation.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
I got mine back last week and also got to trail ride with them. I can tell they are working because I'm coming up to the turns A LOT faster than before because the suspension is working so much better and allowing me to go faster. This is a good thing, but also something that I need to get used to because as I'm flying up to the turn so much faster I'm having to lock it up to make the turn without finding a new path through the trees :lol:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Won My Last two Races...Wiigs is the Man!

·
Just a 78HP trail bike
2,426 Posts
Josh does very good work that for sure. I've more than please at what he can do to an already "setup" elka shock!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts