Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you guys think this will look? Im getting my frame and swing-arm powder coated metallic red, then im getting my hubs, front a-arms and nerf bars powder coated black. And my plastic will be all black with the skin industries freeride "G" graphic kit, with the AC racing front bumper. :metal:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Sounds sick man! Post up pics for sure during the process and the final product. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
f***in right :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Heres a pic of electric red on a 400 ex, its has slighltly less speckle than the metallic, but has a deeper red color. Has a clear coat on top.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Red and Black is the shit. If i had the cash i do the same thing. Throw on all the black billet i could find... That kit is awesome too.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sounds sweet, make sure you post some pics of it when its done. Who you going to have do your powder coating?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imnot to sure whos duing my frame but all of the other stuff im doing myself! :thumbsup: :haha:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.