Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought I would share a few pics of my new toy and my yamahauler.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also have a 2007 Shelby GT 500 Mustang that is supposed to be here in 5 more long weeks. but I like the porche and the bike. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Rapman said:
just thought I would share a few pics of my new toy and my yamahauler.

Look'in good my man !! How big is the lift on the F-150 and did you install yourself ??

Any of you dudes with Fords members of Fordtruckworld.com ?? I don't hang there much anymore, my user name over there is 30_cal (used to shoot a lot) !!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
RaptorGzz said:
Wowwwwww ! awesome
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Im closte to you !

Not in this toy behind the rappy !
You might want to block out the license plate. Someone who is Web savvy might be able to use it to find you address.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
nice 700 and I like the black rims on the ford :thumbsup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks guys. The truck has a 6" fabtech lift with Fabtech 2.25 coilover shocks up front and a skyjacker +6 easyride leaf spring with fabtech 2.25 in the rear. the rims r KMC Rockstars. Total retail on all the stuff I have in my truck alone is 18000+ :eek:, but worth every penny :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Those pro-armor nerfs are beefy as hell. Hmmm, I might have to go with those when I get mine.

It all looks good man. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I love my nerfs wouldnt trade them for anyother brand out there. and yes they r IMO the beefiest set that is made

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.