Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first of all i live in Enid Oklahoma and only about 80 miles from Little Sahara, so i go there quite often. i went to see my brother in So. Cal. We went for a day to Gorman, he has a crf250r. Man is that place huge!!! we went up power line road, im guessing 5000 feet and the view was awesome. on the way back down we took some trails that were pretty rocky. didnt feel to comfortable on my 700, kept thinking im going to break something underneath. i only have the stock skid plates. i didnt even get to see half of the place. i did see a guy trying to go up a hill on a new honda 680 and roll it about 15 times, had to help him pull it out of a ditch. then we went to Pismo beach the next day. you drive right down the beach to the parking area. I went to turn around and got stuck in a 4x4 duramax!!! a guy told me to let the air down to 15 psi and got out. the dunes there are not as big as L.S. in oklahoma but it was still fun. just being on the beach though was great. i'll deffinatly go back again. All in all i had a great time.

·
Registered
274 Posts
SpeedJunky said:
Awesome, the next time you're out here, shoot me a PM and we'll join ya guys.
ditto

·
Registered
587 Posts
same here!

-kyle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts