Raptor Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
El Jefe de la Hill
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I didn't get to hang out with most but did meet aaron and cocktail660r and got to see some real fast raptors; the turbo ones. I spent more time messing with these damn webers than riding. I'm hoping to see the ER crew this coming week and see if they can help...maybe turbo'd the kfx over the winter, who knows :-/

Here's a couple of videos, more to come.

You know you should be nice to the guy with the helmet cam :)

·
Premium Member
1,124 Posts
Very nice, looks like a great place to race. Those ER bikes sure move out!

I had a lot of fun battling one of you KFX guys on the 7th, I'm sure you know Twyztid from the kawi forums...His machine is fast as hell! Looks like I need to up the boost a little bit the next time I line up with him :lol:

·
El Jefe de la Hill
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I know Kev. I'm not sure how much HP yours is pushing but these turbo raptors were killing everything out there.
You guys also race flats and weight isn't a big factor as when you race hills....that's where the turbo shines the best.

·
El Jefe de la Hill
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm sure there was but I didn't see them racing the turbo raptors.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Great videos Pipo. Wanted to get over and meet you. Seems like we were on the go non stop. Your KFX is a runner for sure. The Rally was a really good time.

We got to the Rally Thursday 3:30am. Got a couple hours sleep. Unloaded the quads and took out Jr's to the flats. Forgot to turn down the boost and timing for Oregon. It pegged the 30psi gauge and blew the head gasket.
We figured we drove 10 hours to have fun so he ran it hard Thurs-Sat.

Aaron's ER Raptor was running good. We learned not to bring a +4 swinger and 10 paddle haulers to Oregon........:D

·
El Jefe de la Hill
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No biggie man, I know I once start racing don't want to stop. I had a lot of clutching to do but I didn't want to stop...until my rear pipe started popping out of place, I had no choice lol!
What are the HP nmbers on that beast?, if don't mind tellling.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
He makes around 100 h/p 80 tq. He thinks it was down 15/20 percent with the problems. But that's racing got to pay to play.......

·
Registered
329 Posts
Pretty sure when it was all said in done most of us left with a broken bike lol I lost a head gasket, transmission and sure more when I tear it down:D But it was fun to see a lot of fast bikes, feel like the sport is going in a good direction right now!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Was a great time happy we could show what turbos can do. Was awesome to see all the different turbo bikes. Looks like we are pretty close to having the raptor be the 2 stroke replacement :)

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Nice clips Pipo! I missed ya there but I think I saw you on that orange bike. I had my helmet cam on also so I'll review it the evidence and see if it was you or not. Maybe we'll hook up next time n have a few beers. :cheers:

·
Registered
10 Posts
This was my first rally as well as my first time out with my ER bike...I am not producing the BIG power...but the bike ran great and was fun as hell! Thanks for a great product Lucas...I am going to have to chat with you soon about the larger turbo manifold :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts