Raptor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2002 raptor.. it has pipe jet k&n cdi box.. i love to drag race it but i cant keep my front end down .. does any know how to keep it down w/o getting a longer swing arm ...

·
Registered
183 Posts
learn how to feather the clutch.

·
Registered
960 Posts
up your front tooth by one

·
Registered
350 Posts
Start in 2nd gear, feather the clutch or rev it high enough to break the tires loose. Keep in mind also push down on the bars or lean over the damn things.

·
Registered
69 Posts
if you work out at the gym steal one of those 45lb weights and bolt it to the front bumper....might want to crank up the preload a bit though on the front shocks....

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
although that would be comical watching someone ride with a 45 lb weight on their front end, but I have to advise against it! :lol:

·
Registered
350 Posts
rt said:
although that would be comical watching someone ride with a 45 lb weight on their front end, but I have to advise against it! :lol:
x2

Imagine that thing coming off lmao.... would become a 60mph rolling weapon or a great parking break :lol:

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
raptor2002 said:
if you work out at the gym steal one of those 45lb weights and bolt it to the front bumper....might want to crank up the preload a bit though on the front shocks....
Wow this's great I'm gonna try this out, I got a couple 45 ers sittin around :lol:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
h0tr0d18 said:
raptor2002 said:
Wow this's great I'm gonna try this out, I got a couple 45 ers sittin around :lol:
I'm begging, please get some video.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I swear to god!!! LOL. I'm gonna get a big NOS bottle with one hose to the motor and one to my helmet!! That'd be a kickass picture :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
350 Posts
h0tr0d18 said:
I swear to god!!! LOL. I'm gonna get a big NOS bottle with one hose to the motor and one to my helmet!! That'd be a kickass picture :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I got one I'll post up! Got one with a 10lb NX bottle in my backpack lmao...

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
kick ass, I wanna see that one!! :thumbsup: 8)

·
Registered
350 Posts
h0tr0d18 said:
kick ass, I wanna see that one!! :thumbsup: 8)

I get home on friday I'll post it up :thumbsup: We thought it would be funny to roll around at the creek where everyone races to see how they would react.....no one and I mean no one would race me lmao.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Hell no! You guys are actually doing it! :eek: :lol:
I'm already laughing!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Great pic I think!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts