·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I get yelled at for spending too much money on her. :lol:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Universal problem :lol:

My advice, get your wife a hobby. Since my wife got back into horses I can justifiably and without recourse spend as much time & money on the Rappy as I damn well please. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Teraflx said:
I get yelled at for spending too much money on her. :lol:
And keeping the raptor cleaner than her car :grin_nod:

·
Registered
261 Posts
I'm just envious that you are outside in short sleves washing it. I was messing with mine in the garage next to a propane heater until the fumes gave me a headache! Damn midwest....

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
In My wife's defense, (after getting rid of a jelous ex wife), she does have lots of hobbies and cooks and cleans for me and encourages me and the kids to ride every weekend so she can work out, shop, and do her thing. I spend money on my Raptor Weekly (like guys do) and she knows it, it's just the way we roll !! :wootwoot:

·
Registered
751 Posts
Yeah mine hates it too. Especially when I run past her with my arms open and hug it. She really doesnt like that.. Its kind of like the movie christine. :grin_nod: but thats why I went out and got her a 350 but she doesnt seem as emotionally attached. Women, what do they know.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Hell, I've got my wife a 400 suzi, we have a van set up as a camper, chemical toilet, shower tent etc etc.

& I still don't get the money to do what I want on my rappy
I spend too much time riding
I spend too much time riding with other people rather than sitting on the beach & talking to her
You can't win!!
:)

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I ride with my family also and they are always saying that I am riding to fast, the jumps are to big, ect, ect, and I think I am going slow.

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yup, get the kids riding, it will get to the womans heart every time, I tell her the kids wanna go riding AGAIN this weekend, We play, and she gets a peaceful day of whatever :wave:
I just don't know why the mailman is always pulling away just when we get home :wtf:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.