Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
What an outstanding wifey !! Your gear and quad are waaaaaaaay too clean, now go get muddy !!! :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, you see the conditions of the ground in the pic my wife took this morning....and that was this morning before the riding ;). Its hard to tell in the pic but this thing was at one time all the way down to the frame. :eek:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
VelociRaptor said:
Well, you see the conditions of the ground in the pic my wife took this morning....and that was this morning before the riding ;). Its hard to tell in the pic but this thing was at one time all the way down to the frame. :eek:
Looks like here, you in the northeast somewhere ?? :3question:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
VelociRaptor said:
Alabama, SEC....samething depending on who you ask :lol:
I run thru Alabama a lot in the big rig on I-59, and layover in Birmingham pretty regularly.. 8)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
VelociRaptor said:
When you pass exit 89 at the Mercedes plant you 1.5 miles from the house :grin_nod:
I know where your at !! Always wanted to stop and tour the Mercedes museum, of course I never have time.. :lol:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
VelociRaptor said:
Strap the Raptor to the back of that thing and give me a holla when ya come through :grin_nod:
I wish I could, I love Alabama..Looks like lots of riding down there unlike here where most everything is posted now... :(

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Binghamton, NY a little over an hour south of Syracuse rite off I-81 on the PA border.. 8)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.