Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1990 toyota pickup 2x4 Xtra cab se :thumbsup:
works like brand new for a 16 yearold truck and still lays rubber in 3 out of 5 gears 8)
poor crome rims need a cleaning bad got rust on them i got most of it off tho with some toyota cleaner :thumbsup: going to need some body work soon but meh still dam good shape for 16 years old :grin_nod: 8)

got bored 8)

Feel free to post yours up aswell this can be the "Yamahauler thread" :thumbsup:

·
Registered
218 Posts
I finally got my hauler running, or so I thought. I loaded up my quad at my dad's house and headed for home. About 5 blocks down the road, the front end started shaking... and oooh that smell. When I pulled over, the right front brake was smokin! It's a 78 GMC 2x4 pickup with a flat-bed that sat all winter, then had the radiator replaced. Turns out the caliper is stuck from sitting all winter. Gonna change it tomorrow, and give here a quickie spray-bomb paint job next week, and I'll be good to go. I'll post some before and after pics when I'm finished.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
krinkle said:
I finally got my hauler running, or so I thought. I loaded up my quad at my dad's house and headed for home. About 5 blocks down the road, the front end started shaking... and oooh that smell. When I pulled over, the right front brake was smokin! It's a 78 GMC 2x4 pickup with a flat-bed that sat all winter, then had the radiator replaced. Turns out the caliper is stuck from sitting all winter. Gonna change it tomorrow, and give here a quickie spray-bomb paint job next week, and I'll be good to go. I'll post some before and after pics when I'm finished.
kk thats kool bro.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
833 Posts
sandsquid said:
Here's my yamahauler
looks like a yamakawiehauler to me

·
Registered
677 Posts
therineman said:
sandsquid said:
Here's my yamahauler
looks like a yamakawiehauler to me
As a matter of fact, it is. Also good for rightys and lefties. It slices, it dices, it hauls yamahas and kawasakis... it does your laundry while singing the star spangled banner, it's the all new and improved...

... used trailer.

-SS

·
Registered
833 Posts
:confused:

·
Registered
218 Posts
I guess I'm gonna have to wait a little longer to get my yamahauler running. It seems that the caliper for my truck is also the most popular caliper for stock car racing. It's early in the season around here, I guess they stocked up on them. I won't be able to get one til Monday... I guess that's how it goes when you live in the middle of nowhere.

·
Registered
833 Posts
:( :'(
dam i hate being a poor.

·
Registered
833 Posts
that would be the politically correct term. :unsure:

1 - 20 of 153 Posts