Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i live and ride in n.j. and have found 4 good spots for rideing.we have a group of 25 of us who ride on saturday and sundays and would like to know of some more places to ride..i will be glad to sharesome info with you all..we ride mostly in the central and south parts of nj. would anyone care to share some spots to ride and want t omeet up for some fun? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
102 and 74 off the GSP.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont know those spots,but heard of them. i have been going t o63 and 80 off the parkway. 63 is huge and well built. 80 is very large also. pm me a detail direction and ill do the same.

·
Registered
26 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
644 Posts
Ive got a couple of spots my own, but it's nothing I can bring a buss load of people to. I live in Central Western Jersey, and land is at a premium. Better off going to pa.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
what about port elizabeth, right off rt 47??????????? used to be awesome, i used to ride dirtbikes there bout 7 years ago

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey I'm from pa but the only places I know to ride are all the way up the poconos! Jersey is closer for me if I know where to go and ride. I usually ride @ roush creek but that's about an hour and a half! Up off 81 and 78

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
well nix that port elizabeth, i just talked to a buddi of mine, he got fined and bike impounded 2 years ago,dead spot as far as i am concerned :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
From NJ here, about 50 minutes from port elizabeth. I hear nothing but trouble there now. I am about 10 minutes from the commodore barry and delaware memorial bridge. I just recently got back on a quad after about 8 years and I really don't have any spots yet but I am looking for places to ride and people to ride with. Any info would be greatly appreciated. How about Tower City, PA? Kind of far ~about 90 miles from me but sounds like alot of trails.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
DrDsRaptor said:
From NJ here, about 50 minutes from port elizabeth. I hear nothing but trouble there now. I am about 10 minutes from the commodore barry and delaware memorial bridge. I just recently got back on a quad after about 8 years and I really don't have any spots yet but I am looking for places to ride and people to ride with. Any info would be greatly appreciated. How about Tower City, PA? Kind of far ~about 90 miles from me but sounds like alot of trails.
i live in maryland now, used to live in philly, and work/ride in jersey, been here for 3 years and just gettin back into riding

·
Registered
224 Posts
There is a spot in Jersey City off the turnpike next to the new trainstation. Hit me up for more info I go there every sunday. looking for a new spot thou

·
Registered
67 Posts
central jersey here. i have a few good spots. blue lake (asarco) and a private track and gliddens when i feel like taken a chance.

·
Registered
47 Posts
i went to 1 place down in toms river with a friend.. i'll find out more info for you guys cause i dont remember where it was exactly.. i know it was pretty close off of route 37 near the parkway.

anyway, nice riding spot.. many sand and dirt trails that you could ride though..

its by a large church but at night, no one is around..

·
Registered
67 Posts
i go right off of 37 in manchester, just west of toms river, every weekend. that might be the spot your talking about. there are two big bright blue lakes and a bunch of surrounding lakes. the other spot you might be talking about is east of the parkway down fisher blvd in toms river. if that spot with the lakes is where u go let me know. me and my friends are always up for a group ride.

·
Registered
67 Posts
me and some people are goin to asarco. i'd rather someone actually check out the spot first also. but you guys can come to asarco if you want.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.