Raptor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
crashed the 700 yesterday

edit: sorry i left the comp. i flipped it around bottom of 4th, seperated my acl in my left shoulder, seeing when my surgery is today

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Well your not hurt too bad since your here on the site so we are glad to hear that. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
423 Posts
nasty crash... must not be too nasty no detals and ur sitten on a damn comp typeing..at least ur ight and hopefully the 700 lives 2 c another day

·
Registered
779 Posts
or it might have been so bad, that he can't bring himself to relive it!

nothing worse then getting up, if you can, walking over to the bike to assess the damage, hate that

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
details now up, i was showin of kinda and fudged up, only thing broke is steering bent a little. tore acl so i need surgery.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
blue700 said:
details now up, i was showin of kinda and fudged up, only thing broke is steering bent a little. tore acl so i need surgery.
Ouch! Hope surgery goes ok man. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Praying for ya man , Hope all goes well with surgery

·
Registered
337 Posts
Ouch, I chipped a bone in my foot not too long ago and was all pissed at myself. bet you don't do that again :thumbsup: be well man, then go ride again

·
Registered
423 Posts
ChoChillin said:
Ouch, I chipped a bone in my foot not too long ago and was all pissed at myself. bet you don't do that again :thumbsup: be well man, then go ride again
i got a chip out of a bone in my leg u can put ur finger in it were its brok off...playen football

1 - 19 of 19 Posts