Raptor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200518864_200518864

9 gallon, rechargeable sprayer. I've been using a 1 gallon pesticide sprayer, and an old feed bucket for the SOB gap construction so where there's a will there's a way but....only until this little gem arrives.

There are bigger truck/atv mounted options but 55 gallons is pretty dang heavy for a 1 man show. Just thought a few yall might get some mileage outta this find.

-Alamo

Attachments

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I believe we were promised more pictures of Ramp Dutchess Doggo, but i dont see her anywhere in that pic. Wtf?!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe we were promised more pictures of Ramp Dutchess Doggo, but i dont see her anywhere in that pic. Wtf?!

I literally thought of you as I posted this......apologies.......this will never happen again.

Standby.....

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's Ramp Dutchess Doggo modeling the future lip of the SOB gap.....

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here she is modeling the same gap a bit later, helping me line up the lip and the landing.

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Here's RDD holding down the 1st half of a little table top jump I built.....also, what kinda calculator you need to figure out how not to double your intended jump......asking for a friend...

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Same spot........I'd give anything to know if she thinks ramp building is actually throne building.....because it doesn't fail...if I build it?....

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Earlier in the build....

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Earlier still.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,794 Posts
Here's RDD holding down the 1st half of a little table top jump I built.....also, what kinda calculator you need to figure out how not to double your intended jump......asking for a friend...
Just watch a few Super Dave Osborne videos, his calculations were spot on....sort of, lol.

RIP Super Dave

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just watch a few Super Dave Osborne videos, his calculations were spot on....sort of, lol.

RIP Super Dave
We may be related........

Top of the arc........

Attachments

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Ramp Dutchess Doggo is very regal and majestic. Im starting to think you SHOULD build her a throne to observe your shenanigans from...

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
That's a pretty dog

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ramp Dutchess Doggo is very regal and majestic. Im starting to think you SHOULD build her a throne to observe your shenanigans from...

Thanks bro.........so I've pondered on this a bit and I'm starting think you're on to something.

Perhaps all of my dirtbike journey should feature an appropriate vantage point for the First Lady of Sketch......

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's a pretty dog

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Gratitude brother. If one were to look up the breed description for the Corso, you'd find River's personality point for point. She's crazy smart, brave, very confident, aloof from strangers but observes intensely, very protective of my wife (and me), uses a myriad of vocalizations to communicate, constantly through out the day.....and still curls up in my lap. All 100 lbs of her.

Very lucky to get to share my life with such a fantastic creature.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts