Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like in Nebraska every place is closed to ride. Anybody know of a good place to ride that is open in Nebraska or close? Thanks

·
Registered
136 Posts
grhode , headworks is the only place in neb. thats closed. or are you talking about river valley in c.b. iowa? the park at harlan county is open . and like adam700 said halsey is open. im thinking about heading into iowa tomorrow to do a little riding . just have to get the wife mad enough to say " get out of the house".8)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks fellas. Found a sandbar a little closer to home this weekend to ride but might be heading to Halsey in a couple of weeks. Thanks for the help

·
Just a 78HP trail bike
2,426 Posts
I'm a fellow nebraskin, aint much around here but head works, halsey, river valley, and a few private spots.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm a fellow nebraskin, aint much around here but head works, halsey, river valley, and a few private spots.
Yeah not a lot but I found a pretty nice spot on the Platte River this last weekend. The sand bars are finally starting to show and was alot of fun racing around with a couple buddies.

·
Just a 78HP trail bike
2,426 Posts
Where on the Platte River?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where on the Platte River?
My buddy has a cabin down off south 87th. South of Papillion and we found this lake called Villa springs I think or Springs Villa can't remember. It is west of 87th on some dirt road. We just ventured from his cabin on some dirt roads to see what we could find. Found some trails that ended up leading right to the river and a big sandbar. I think the lake was private but nobody seemed to care that we were riding the trails.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts