Raptor Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Just purchase a cp 11.5:1 piston and a hotcam stage 3 from techquad and I hear that a 3 mm tb is cheap and will give it extra powe 3 - 4 hp but techquad dont have any in stock

so can I get any machinism to do it, just bore it out, or there parts that needs to be change and a special way to do it????

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
can I get any machinism to just taper bore it +3mm or there parts that are change in the process?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
can I get an email address I dont wanna wake him or he's profile so I can pm him or something

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
You can also text that number.

If he does have one have him send it down to me so I can put it in your engine package you ordered last night to save you some cash on international shipping.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
is the tb realy worth it in the combo im going with and thinking a the next month doing pnp with stock valving then stop I dont wanna exceed the 91 oct limit

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
Yes, it is worth it :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Max,

I may have got one in stock. TQS and DL700 TB's arent just a bored out core with a bigger butterfly. They are taper bored, thinned out throttle shaft for increase airflow, and new flat screws are put in as well for more airflow. I will open up the box this afternoon and let you know if an 08 is in there.

Steve

1 - 18 of 18 Posts