Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 03 that currently has a gytr slip on. Looking for a full exhaust that isn't super loud and preferably around 5-600$ I can probably spend more if needed.

What do you guys suggest?

I have seen kits on eBay that have full exaust + Procom CDI/ECU Rev Box
And K&N Air Filters for around my price are they worth it?

·
Master of the Electron
15,685 Posts
Forget the box, it does you no good until you've seriously modded the engine internals.

Go with full exhaust (I prefer CT Racing, but you'll get plenty of other opinions), K&N with pro-filter adapter and no lid - jetted appropriately - and you'll be quite happy with the improved performance.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forget the box, it does you no good until you've seriously modded the engine internals.

Go with full exhaust (I prefer CT Racing, but you'll get plenty of other opinions), K&N with pro-filter adapter and no lid - jetted appropriately - and you'll be quite happy with the improved performance.
Already have the filter setup with no lid. I'll check out the ct racing exhausts.

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
I have an 03 that currently has a gytr slip on. Looking for a full exhaust that isn't super loud and preferably around 5-600$ I can probably spend more if needed.

The stock CDI is sufficient.................:)

·
Registered
6,002 Posts

If your gonna spend the cash you should just get some duals. There the best performance and looks and if you ever sell your raptor you would be able to sell them for 500+ used because they hold there value the best.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
There is a seller on Ebay who sells Monster duals for like $600.

·
Master of the Electron
15,685 Posts
Told ya you'd get many opinions! ;)

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Or a Sparks x6 if you want a single.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i would say get a duncan racing fat boy 4! i had it on my yfz 450 and its the loudest quad i had ever heard... it also made my quad perform so much cleaner i would recomend it anyday! i think full system is like 600

1 - 11 of 11 Posts