Raptor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys! New to the site, (Awesome by the way!!!) and hopefully someone can offer some advise. Bought an 07 SE2 last month and I am in love. Anyways, bought a PClll, ProFlo K&N Filter, and am waiting on a set of DMC Duels. I can not find a map for this combo. I went to powercommander.com and I can't find anything on DMC Duels there. Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
use the lte dual map. work good. If not search. There has been tons of threads on this.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Also if you dont mind me asking, How much did you pay for your Dmc's?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ordered the DMC's from Sweet Quads about three weeks ago. They were out of stock until last week so I should receive them any time. I bought the exhaust, quiet cores, and a 15t front for about $740 otd.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Roy said:
Hey Guys! New to the site, (Awesome by the way!!!) and hopefully someone can offer some advise. Bought an 07 SE2 last month and I am in love. Anyways, bought a PClll, ProFlo K&N Filter, and am waiting on a set of DMC Duels. I can not find a map for this combo. I went to powercommander.com and I can't find anything on DMC Duels there. Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks!!!
PM me you email address and I'll send you my custom map :thumbsup:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Roy said:
I ordered the DMC's from Sweet Quads about three weeks ago. They were out of stock until last week so I should receive them any time. I bought the exhaust, quiet cores, and a 15t front for about $740 otd.
Not bad. I was also on a long wait for 2 sets of DMC's. They just got off backorder and I recieved my 2 sets on tuesday. Im now trying to sell one of the 2 and having a hard time selling them for 650.00 no quiet cores or sprocket. Im lowing the price or waiting for an offer, but I only seem to get laughs and people wanting to buy a brand new set in the box for 550-600. Glad to see im not way out of line. Thanks for your info.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well, i'm takin a shot in the dark. If anyone has a similar map they wouldn't mind sharing, PM me please for my e-mail. I would greatly appreciate it. I have been asking kindly, alot of people on here with a similar set-up if they wouldn't mind sharing. I do plan on doing a dyno run when I get some more cash, the big 3 was a big dent in the checkbook. After I get my dyno, I would be glad to share. Thanks.

Current mods awaiting install on a 2007 700R GYTR

DMC Duals
Pro Design K&N Intake
DynoJet PC III

I primarly use the quad for Glamis(Dunes), so hopefully another Sand Rat sees this :thumbsup:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey force, Are you running the accel pump? Or do you have it disabled?

·
Registered
15 Posts
forcefed said:
JC said:
lol now I understand why no one shares maps :thumbsup:
Why's that?
After PMing half a dozen members with my e-mail, I havent had a single response, so either PM doesnt work, or people dont want to share. I understand though because there are companies out there that charge 70 bucks a map, and a dyno can be anywhere from 150-250 bucks. So it just seems that people dont want to share cause they had to fork out the dough.

I am using the LTE map, which is ok, but it seems a little lean. I was hoping to get a few maps because the dyno I am going to specializes in the PCIII tuning software and the guy wants to try out any maps i've got. No hard feelings at all though, if anyone took it that way :grin_nod:

Edit : I will definately be sharing the results/maps/dyno sheets with anyone that wants to trade

·
Registered
270 Posts
Anyone that needs a free MAP. PM me and I will send it to you but I would Dyno your quad when you get a chance. My quad has DMC Duals, PCIII and Proflow/K&N & no lid. Below is one of the Dyno runs. The quad was retuned and run when it was not so hot and pulled 53RWHP. The below Dyno is one of the lower numbers but still not bad.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I PM'ed you, but I am still not so sure that its working for me, seeing I havent received any messages, but my e-mail should be visible to the public, Thanks

·
Registered
270 Posts
I got your PM. I need to download the new tune from my PCIII and will email it to you.

JC said:
I PM'ed you, but I am still not so sure that its working for me, seeing I havent received any messages, but my e-mail should be visible to the public, Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Awesome, Thanks :thumbsup: I'll prob be getting to a dyno sometime during next week.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts