Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to Glamis for the first time the end of January, to meet up with a group of SxS's. I'll be flying in and getting a rental car. Do I fly into San Diego or Palm Springs. Is there another flight to get me closer. Need a store for food and stuff, do I need a individual permit for the rental car, or is that for the camp rig? Are camp fires permitted? Any help will be appreciated, THANKS

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm going to Glamis for the first time the end of January, to meet up with a group of SxS's. I'll be flying in and getting a rental car. Do I fly into San Diego or Palm Springs. Is there another flight to get me closer. Need a store for food and stuff, do I need a individual permit for the rental car, or is that for the camp rig? Are camp fires permitted? Any help will be appreciated, THANKS
Dez, PM me. I can tell you anything you need to know about Glamis that will help you.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Dez, if you're taking Cammy you'll want me as well. If he can fit in a carry-on I can get him in a overhead compartment. I mean, I don't really wanna go, I'm just looking out for your new hip, (and the old one). Heck, I can hold your cane and "medication" to if need be, (mostly the medication).

Man the things I'll do for people.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts