Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up out thur i want to get a graphic kit for my 700 anyone have any good graphics they know ov i kinda want it to cover most of the plastic
.i checked verde powersports n all the others look stock .they have to stick good cuz i do alot of trail rideing n dune rideing.any suggestions will help thanks :eek:

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Please learn how to not butcher the English language please....
:rolleyes: Come on guy, english is obviously not his first language and slang only translates so well. BUT if it is his first language then I resend my previous comment completely and will agree with you Fox whole heartedly. :lol:

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Check out invision artworks also, their graphics are very heavy duty and hold up very well http://www.invisionpowersports.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=98 .

Invision also has a sister company but I can't remember the name of it, both carry many of the same kits but there are some kits you can get from one but not the other. PM FLWoods, I believe he got his from Invisions sister company.

I would watch out for some of the ebay graphics, I have heard some of those the material is really thin.

·
Registered
615 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
If you want tuff and solid some aluminum tape or just duct tape will do and you can completely wrap the bike in it. Might make it hard to ride but will stay clean...Its just an idea! ROFL...

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have the Joker graphics from Invision Artworks. I only trail ride and they hold up very well, and they cover most of the plastic.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Check out invision artworks also, their graphics are very heavy duty and hold up very well http://www.invisionpowersports.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=98 .

Invision also has a sister company but I can't remember the name of it, both carry many of the same kits but there are some kits you can get from one but not the other. PM FLWoods, I believe he got his from Invisions sister company.

I would watch out for some of the ebay graphics, I have heard some of those the material is really thin.
+1 on the invision, been very happy with their kits and they have a good selection. They also offer 2 versions, a race and a full coverage kit, the full coverage covers quitea bit more of the bike, you really need to call when you order to get the options, and maybe the lady will cut you a price break, she did mine when I ordered it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
+1 on the invision, been very happy with their kits and they have a good selection. They also offer 2 versions, a race and a full coverage kit, the full coverage covers quitea bit more of the bike, you really need to call when you order to get the options, and maybe the lady will cut you a price break, she did mine when I ordered it.
+1 On their customer service. The lady was really helpful and gave be a price break as well, especially since mine had to be a custom color change because they didn't do the '07 SE2 color scheme.

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts

+1 for www.invisionpowersports.com

·
Registered
615 Posts
I actually ordered mine through Kevin with JVR, he told me they were coming from Invision, got a price break as well and a free squeegee. After Kevin placed the order they sent me a letter with an estimated delivery date.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hey does anyone have any birds eye view shots of a full coverage kit? I bought my bike with this paint scheme, paint was already starting to crack and I rolled it the other day and now paint is starting to chip away.
I would like my plastics to be white but if I can go a cheaper route and get a white graphics kit I'd rather do that.
I plan on building a big enough powdercoating oven so I can do my frame once I move and plan on powdercoating it blue.

·
Registered
615 Posts
You can look at LWKING86's pics, qwknbad, and my avatar and get a good idea on the coverage from the Invision kits, they cover most of it but not all.

I am assuming your plastic is painted? If the paint is chipping off you would be wasting your money putting a graphics kit over it IMO.

·
Registered
238 Posts
You can look at LWKING86's pics, qwknbad, and my avatar and get a good idea on the coverage from the Invision kits, they cover most of it but not all.

I am assuming your plastic is painted? If the paint is chipping off you would be wasting your money putting a graphics kit over it IMO.
Yeah that kit does cover a lot. I was planning this for after I do my frame. Not sure on how I'd take off all the paint, but it looks like it's on there kinda thick so it might just chip off with a lil TLC and I'd sand it down a lil and throw the kit on.

But this is all down the road talk anyways. If I can find a cheap set of white plastics that are in good shape for my 660 I'd rather do that. But if I can't I'll probably just take the paint off, mock up where the kit will be and paint the areas that it won't cover and making sure I use the flex additive when I paint.

This is the only paint job I've ever done, just don't want to spend that kind of time wet sanding again! I wouldn't mind having to do a few spots here and there but nothing too serious.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Invision Artworks for me too. Been very happy with them so far!

·
Registered
311 Posts
looking for so long,no many options for white plastics,dont like skulls,fire,bombers and all that devilish stuff,prefer tribalsbut the desings out thier are very poor,maybe custom is the only way.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts