Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
VIP
1,127 Posts
If the last picture with the display circled in red is your 700, then you do not have a 2008.

The digital display was only available on 2009-12 700's. All other years have the dummy light display like you have posted in the other pictures.

If you do in fact have the digital display, I would look for a used one, as a new one will cost you $430. :oops:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the last picture with the display circled in red is your 700, then you do not have a 2008.

The digital display was only available on 2009-12 700's. All other years have the dummy light display like you have posted in the other pictures.

If you do in fact have the digital display, I would look for a used one, as a new one will cost you $430. :oops:
i cant find dysplay and by dummy light display.i want to connect this display and want connectiod diagram

·
VIP
1,127 Posts
Unfortunately, it will not work with the wiring harness from 09-12 as the digital display has many features the idiot light display does not. The smaller display will not mount to your plastics either.

Best bet is to keep searching for a used digital display.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts