Registered
689 Posts
Try roxspeedfx.com

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
700rider said:
Try roxspeedfx.com
Ya, rox sells risers too although they are pricey compared to the tusk kit. I have run the tusk kit for a while now and love it and have had zero problems with it. Also, when rocky mountain is out of something, they get it in so quick! When I ordered my vapor they said it be out of stock for 6 weeks, 1 week later there it was at my door. That has happened to me like 3 times with them, they restock alot quicker then they say. 8)

·
Registered
135 Posts
agreed :thumbsup:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not that i am being negative about RMATV. I use them 90% of the time, but it has been my experience that the date they give is pretty accurate on the restock date. Hence my search to locate the part else where. Ya those rox are real pricey for a small peice of aluminum with some holes in it. :lol: I was really surprised that there just are not many kits around like that Tusk one. (Actually didn't find a single one like it.) No wonder it is outta stock.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
vanillagorilla said:
Not that i am being negative about RMATV. I use them 90% of the time, but it has been my experience that the date they give is pretty accurate on the restock date. Hence my search to locate the part else where. Ya those rox are real pricey for a small peice of aluminum with some holes in it. :lol: I was really surprised that there just are not many kits around like that Tusk one. (Actually didn't find a single one like it.) No wonder it is outta stock.
I must just get lucky then. I have never had any of there stuff on back order arrive anytime near when they say. Its always super quick and usually within a week or purchase no matter how long it says the wait will be.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Teraflx said:
vanillagorilla said:
I must just get lucky then. I have never had any of there stuff on back order arrive anytime near when they say. Its always super quick and usually within a week or purchase no matter how long it says the wait will be.
I've had the same good luck you've experienced. I usually get mine much quicker than they say also. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Those are way over kill. I just need to raise the bars up an inch or so. Thanks for the help though.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ya those seem to be the only ones that Rox has that i am interested in. Still can't beleive the price, but they are shiny :lol:. After this whole thing of looking every where and not really finding much, i am tossing around some other ideas. I have a couple of steering stems laying around and i am starting to really like the fasst bars (least the idea of having them is gettting very appealing to me). I think it is time to go the Metal Fab shop and talk to them. To give Rox some credit they have the cheapest 7/8 to 7/8 risers i found on the net. Others wanted $75 and not all were near as shiny. Once again guys thanks for the help.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts