Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im fucking newb in atv and i bought a raptor 2006 basicly stock for the performance upgrade!! Just seems to have the k&n air intake filter. Before i was in cars world so i have a good tuning base but i dont know where to start with my raptor. what's the best starting mods for upgrading performances !?! Need some suggestion of good setup but i dont want to modify the motor for this year!! Thx for the help !!

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
FCI intake, Duals and a Power commander or MSD Blaster fuel controller. The Big 3 will be the core to all your builds after. Start with something good now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice !! Thats a good base !! But whats the best parts to use !? Theres a lot of brand in the 3 things i have to buy !!

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Im fucking newb in atv and i bought a raptor 2006 basicly stock for the performance upgrade!! Just seems to have the k&n air intake filter. Before i was in cars world so i have a good tuning base but i dont know where to start with my raptor. what's the best starting mods for upgrading performances !?! Need some suggestion of good setup but i dont want to modify the motor for this year!! Thx for the help !!
Barker/ Force 4 Duals Or Sparks, Rossier, Jardine single exhaust.
Fuel Custom Intake with or without box
EFI Controller (JB Pro , MSD, Power Commander)

If you'd like to discuss the pro's and cons on any big three setup give us a call tomorrow between 10-6PM eastern time.

270-774-1982

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Nice !! Thats a good base !! But whats the best parts to use !? Theres a lot of brand in the 3 things i have to buy !!

It all depends on your budget, riding style, and goals for your bike. What might be the best for one guy could not be the optimal setup for the next.

Most guys like to get the duals first rather than a single now and duals later. But if your a hardcore trail rider who loves low end power than you might want to get a single system instead.

So tell us more about what your looking for and your riding style.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts