Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my 2007 350 and i would like to upgrade the exhaust, i also i know i want to jet it so i dont waste any time. if anybody knows any good exhaust kits that come with the jet kit too and that are cheap please let me know.... thanks

·
Registered
62 Posts
I just got my 2007 350 and i would like to upgrade the exhaust, i also i know i want to jet it so i dont waste any time. if anybody knows any good exhaust kits that come with the jet kit too and that are cheap please let me know.... thanks
FMF powercore With Powerbomb header = Fricken Sweet..
then just buy a GYTR jet kit..

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, but when i look on websites at the factory 4.1 it only gives me the option to order for a yamaha yfz450, yfz450r, and 700.... which one do i get...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Don't listen to any of them get a big gun eve full system full system allows for better airflow from the engine to the exhaust and produces more power and better sound than slip on. I have it on my 700r and my friend has it on his YFZ 450 we both agree it's the best exhaust out there heres the link....... http://www.biggunexhaust.com/ex_atv_yam.html

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
why get a jet kit? youll be wasting your money. just buy the jets that you need. also dont get a header becaust thats also a waste. they do notheing on the 350 motors. just go get an hmf, fmf powercore or yoshimura

·
Registered
80 Posts
Don't listen to the fan boys that are telling you to get a particular brand just because its what is on their bike.

The thing to remember here is that just because an exhaust is $400, does not mean it is going to give you ANY more power than the $275 exhaust. Do a search and see that just about all of the exhaust for our bikes put out the same gains. Also, the FMF Powerbomb header is an absolute complete waste of money! Several dynos out there showing absolute no gains, not even to the tenth of a horsepower.

Stick with the one that best fits your budget and is appealing to you. You cannot go wrong with GYTR. FMF and HMF have also both been in the industry for a very long time and have proved their products.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have several different ones for mine... i get the most power out of my Yoshimura Rs-2
next is my LTR Dual system
Then HMF
Then FMF

But stick to what you can aford

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.