Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was riding this weekand and rolled it over while goofing around and to make a long story short it bent the silver bracket that holds the headlight on on the right side (if you were standing in front of it). So right now I am trying to remove my whole headlight assembly. My question is how in the heck do you do it. I have taken it completely off the bracket now all I need is help in figuring out how to remove the wire that its hanging from right now. Its almost 10pm and I am trying to have my quad ready to go by 8am to ride so if anybody can help me out really quick I would greatly appreciate it. This ride tommorow means alot for me to go on and I dont want to miss it. Thanks.

Kyle

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I did as many searches with as many ways I could think of to write in the search box and could find nothing. So anybody be able to lend me some help.

Kyle

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Dude, all you do is disconnect the male from the female end. They are like 4 or 5 inches away from the rubber boot you have to pull of of the back of the headlight assembly. They are just clipped together, all you have to do is pry with your fingers a little to separate the clip from it, and it should just come apart

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Might have to use needlenose pliers to sqeeze it all the way to get it to unlatch. Some are hard to get apart.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
are you talking about the little black ones? I looked at those and they looked like they wouldnt disconnect so I didnt bother trying to pry on them. Thanks a bunch for the help man. Sorry to sound impatient or something but it was just agrivating that something so easy was getting to me. Been a very lonnnnggg day. Thanks... :thumbsup:

Kyle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.