Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
plz explain the way to put the decompression pin in camshaft and all on 660 raptor thanks i think i got but second unpon would be nice from u guys

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
plz explain the way to put the decompression pin in camshaft and all on 660 raptor thanks i think i got but second unpon would be nice from u guys
Put the spring on the pin and slide through the cam and then holding this pin and spring fully compressed, install the actuator cam from the end.............:)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok i got that i put it all in time but when i rotate the motor and line the cam where it surpose to go the crank does not go back to the one line its in between the 1 line and the 2 line is that right or what

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
ok i got that i put it all in time but when i rotate the motor and line the cam where it supposed to go the crank does not go back to the one line its in between the 1 line and the 2 line is that right or what
Crank should be at TDC, (piston all the way up) the timing mark on the flywheel will be one slash mark coinciding with the marker in the small window on the stator cover, lock the crank in the TDC position, then line the three dots on the cam gear so the middle one is on top and the two others are parallel with the head upper most surface with all the slack out of the chain on the front side, (opposite side of the slack adjuster) the decomp mechanism timing mark should be up and the holes in the cam should be up.................:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts