Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, im about to order a thor helmet but theres like 5 diff sizes to choose from, i alwyas thought it was just youth and adult, how would i know what size i need? :confused: i wanna order it tonight so i know ill have a helmet by the time i pick up the rappy

thanks, mike

·
Registered
340 Posts
I would STRONGLY suggest going to a local dealer and trying them on. Your lid is one thing you want to MAKE SURE FITS RIGHT!!!!! I cant emphasize the importance of a proper fit. If you have to pay a couple extra bucks to buy it locally, so what? I would think your brain is lot more important than saving 20 bucks.

Frank

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea after thinking about it i figured i would have to go to the dealer to try them on. i was ordering it online not cause of being cheeper just cause of the selction. i was at the dealer this weekend (putting down the deposit) and didnt see any that caught my eye. also the dealer im goin to is the closest and its like 30 mins away, but ill take the drive tomorrow.

thanks though, and here is the one i found

anyone else have this one? or a thor helmet and were happy with the fit?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i went today to try diff ones on and went with a XL, and i get a 10% dicount since im buying the SE there, so i got 30 bucks off the helmet, bad news they didnt have chrome and red like i wanted, but they did have another choice of blk and red which looks good too so that comes in wed. so good thing i went there :)

·
Registered
827 Posts
nice looking helmet i wish i wouls have seen that one when i was in the market for one. congrats on the buy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.