Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 raptor 700r se and I bought it off a guy he was about 180lbs but I am 300lbs I called around a few places and they said i would need to change the rear spring just need help on where i would get one and how to tell of it will hold up to my weight not no racer just do some trail riding

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,583 Posts
I have two different HD rear springs from my '07 Raptor 700 for sale. I can send pictures to your phone or email.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,583 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am in the same situation. I know racetech makes a spring st iff enough but they only have springs for up to 2010 models. Does anyone know if the spring from a 2010 is the same size as a 2015?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I’d talk with Kevin and see what he has to offer. Jogaca Suspension Works on Facebook is his page. I actually just placed my order with him earlier today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Do you have a contact number for Kevin? I’m not on Facebook and would like to talk to him about a similar set up for a larger rider.

·
Super Moderator
7,794 Posts
Do you have a contact number for Kevin? I’m not on Facebook and would like to talk to him about a similar set up for a larger rider.
Kevins number is 480-262-3216. He is in Phoenix, Arizona.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sorry I’ve had a busy few days, so I haven’t been on here. You end up talking to him Bigfoot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts