Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I upgraded from an HMF Optimizer to a PCIII. I'm running an HMF Competition full exhaust, pro design intake, k&n filter with outerwear. I've tried the standard HMF map plus a few others and am always running lean. I've tried adjusting the low-mid-high on the PC and still run lean. I'm also getting some popping on decelleration, not really a backfire but just popping and I really never noticed that before. Any help or different maps would be muchly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
I upgraded from an HMF Optimizer to a PCIII. I'm running an HMF Competition full exhaust, pro design intake, k&n filter with outerwear. I've tried the standard HMF map plus a few others and am always running lean. I've tried adjusting the low-mid-high on the PC and still run lean. I'm also getting some popping on decelleration, not really a backfire but just popping and I really never noticed that before. Any help or different maps would be muchly appreciated. Thanks.
Get it dyno'd then it'll run balls out and set up just for your bike. Money well spent

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think that what I'm leaning towards but the closest dyno is 90 miles away. It will be worth it though.

·
Registered
850 Posts
90 miles is a short drive.. My dyno is over 200 miles away

1 - 4 of 4 Posts