Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys im new an just joined this forum.

I have a modded 05 660 raptor rarara.I will complete my avatar soon just wait.

I need a replacement rear hub! But cant seem to find one that fits onto it which i've been told is a durable axle.It is aftermarket though.I've look on ebay an googled many different word combinations.

Now my hubs are very different looking than stock or aftermarket ones.
My hubs have no teeth in the inside of the hole where it connects to the axle?Its not one of those hubs that are installed by end nuts to the end of the axle.

Please advise me on where i can get those hubs from?

But also my durablue axle (i believe) dosent have those tooth around the end of the edges either .Just a couple of holes going though the axle it self on each end of it ,which i believe can be adjusted for an inch wider than standard!

Please help guys?i really wanna get her going again.And now because of this its getting me depress

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
You need to buy them from durablue. They are the pin drive hubs for the X-33 axle.

Save yourself some headache, buy the billet ones now. They won't wear out nearly as fast as the cast ones.

Here's a link to where you can buy them.

http://www.durablue.com/prod_display/hubs_-_rear/10/0.php.htm

The axle is just shy of 5" wider than stock if you use the outer holes. I believe it's around 2" wider if you use the inner set of holes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need to buy them from durablue. They are the pin drive hubs for the X-33 axle.

Save yourself some headache, buy the billet ones now. They won't wear out nearly as fast as the cast ones.

Here's a link to where you can buy them.

http://www.durablue.com/prod_display/hubs_-_rear/10/0.php.htm

The axle is just shy of 5" wider than stock if you use the outer holes. I believe it's around 2" wider if you use the inner set of holes.
Okay i just click onto the link .It's not that i dont believe you its just that i want to make sure .But the picture for the hubs still look very different from mine.It still has those inner edge teeth! which my ones dont unless its all been chewed up!
But yeah if its called the pin drive hubs then it sound right? And also i didnt know i had an x33 axle way cool!

P.S how do you post pictures ? so i can show em to ya plz?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay i found out how to post pictures! i didnt work because i tried to post pic from my computer using the URL post duh! Okay

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay i just click onto the link .It's not that i dont believe you its just that i want to make sure .But the picture for the hubs still look very different from mine.It still has those inner edge teeth! which my ones dont unless its all been chewed up!
But yeah if its called the pin drive hubs then it sound right? And also i didnt know i had an x33 axle way cool!

P.S how do you post pictures ? so i can show em to ya plz?
Hooray thanks maddog i wont ever doubt you again!

You made my day

:)

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Sorry, should have thrown a part number in there for you.

For the Raptor using the stock bolt pattern:
20-1343 is the cast hub
20-1343b is the billet hub

They also have a pair for the Raptor that have a 4x110 bolt pattern for honda/suzuki wheels.

They are sold in pairs. If I remember correctly they ship with new hardware, but I'd double check just to be sure. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't worry about that mate ! I have already found the part number an cross check it against the model description to fit. Yeah I have already order it through PayPal. I also didn't like how durablue ordering site only offers one type of postage method , it was like $150 something. So I emailed them an complained , and they are know posting to Australia
NSW suburb for $ 60. Which the total including postage was $ 322.91 which is a lot better than $415 something I think.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts