Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I had a problem with my battery awhile back and my fourwheeler sat for almost a year, bought a new battery for it today, its fully charged, and ive got nothing no neutral light no headlights, you guys have any idea whats going on? and when that get fixed what else will i have to do to get this bad boy back out there

Thank you
Cody

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
If it's still not doing anything check the voltage output of the battery and your connections to it, specifically the ground.

·
Registered
266 Posts
did you blow the main fuse ?

·
Registered
415 Posts
yeah what they said. :lol:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Check for power in the wire after the fuse I just got a 98 warrior that the wire corroded bad enough to not have power to the wire after the fuse block. You can try to cross the soloniod and see if it starts if it does then it is the power wire going to the CDI.

·
Registered
70 Posts
i sort of have the same problem, when i turn the key i have no neutral light or anything but when i try to go and start it when i hold the electric start the neutral light will turn on and the battery will be making a hissing/clicking noise, ant suggestions

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
i sort of have the same problem, when i turn the key i have no neutral light or anything but when i try to go and start it when i hold the electric start the neutral light will turn on and the battery will be making a hissing/clicking noise, ant suggestions
Battery is dead, or you have a bad ground would be my guess.

·
Registered
70 Posts
the battery isnt dead i checked that and the ground is good because it turns over fine and starts right up when i put pliers to the two nuts that connect the battery wires to the solenoid...does this mean that my solenoid has gone?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts