Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
809rpm.com Team Member/The Mechanic
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I purchased i set of red halo`s i have a HID kit already installed.

I don`t see a way to mount the halos.Any DIY on this ? i have seen pictures of raptors with them and hid at the same time.

The halos are 75mm about 3 inches,is that size right or do i need to go a little bigger or smaller ?

Any help will be appreciated Thank You

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
Not sure what you are talking about. Got any pics and a little more info? How do you buy just the halos?

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
Ah, ok. I have also seen Raptors with halos, but they had European headlight housings that were like $350-$400 if I remember right. As far as your application, I honestly have no idea. Sorry. I hope you find the answers that you're looking for!

·
809rpm.com Team Member/The Mechanic
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah, ok. I have also seen Raptors with halos, but they had European headlight housings that were like $350-$400 if I remember right. As far as your application, I honestly have no idea. Sorry. I hope you find the answers that you're looking for!
Thank you i hope so to

Do you know where they sell the European headlight housings ?

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
I used to have the website saved in my favorites but I cleaned them up recently and deleted it. I'll see if I can find the link again for you.

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
did u want to keep the original headlights, or buy the twin conversion????
if you want to keep the original headlights, i would assumn that you would have to split the lens from the surround, mount the halos inside around the bulb, get the wires through the back/side and then re seal the lens back on,
i did have a play trying to get the light apart a few month ago on mine, but it seemed to be hard to get apart so i left it. can you let me know how u get on:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts