Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 06 raptor 700r with fmf full exhaust, power commander, GYTR air filter kit im needing to no what map to use on the power commander

thanks,
scott

06 raptor

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
There site has a ton of maps that should help......

http://www.powercommander.com/416-411.aspx

Or you can call there toll free # and tell them what you have and they can help set you up

Call Us Toll Free: (800) 992-4993

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have tride a bunch of maps on there and even have tried to call them and they told me to keep trying maps. However, it does not seem to run right. It back fires when you let out throttle and does seem to bog down in third gear. mybe to rich

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
osborn said:
i have tride a bunch of maps on there and even have tried to call them and they told me to keep trying maps. However, it does not seem to run right. It back fires when you let out throttle and does seem to bog down in third gear. mybe to rich
Someone will chime in then with actual experiance since I am running a dobeck and havent dealt with the pc yet. Good luck man and you'll have an answer shortly on this site. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks alot

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Have you tried this map? http://66.132.187.150/downloads/416/maps/m416-010.exe

The maps from the PCIII site tend to run a little on the rich side. This above map should be a good starting point. Do you know how to make adjustments to your map? Do you have a laptop or can you get a USB cable from your PCIII to your quad to download maps after you adjust them with the PCIII software? Things I need to know before I can help you tweak the map if it's still to rich.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks a lot for the map, i will try it out this week. Unfortunatley, at the track I power slid and was thrown off. Third gear wide open and dislocated my hip. After recovery I will try it.

thanks
scott

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
osborn said:
Thanks a lot for the map, i will try it out this week. Unfortunatley, at the track I power slid and was thrown off. Third gear wide open and dislocated my hip. After recovery I will try it.

thanks
scott

Shit, that hurts! Hope you heal up quickly.

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
OUCH, a dislocated hip sounds painful, mine acts up once in a while, it is the center of all activity.. Speedy recovery to you. :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks man can't wait to ride again :help:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts