Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What ramps is everyone using?, that are using them anyway. :help: :help:

Michael

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
2 Moose Racing Ramps. 87" long. They fold length wise in half, and fit under the rappy just fine. When unfolded, the top half of the ramp is curved so you don't have to worry about high centering. :thumbsup: atvramps.com has some nice ramps too

·
Registered
824 Posts
im using a trifold ramp. i was concerned about my truck bing lifted and big tires, but it reached fine. (4" lift and 33" tires) i got my ramps at a good price and everything worked out good with the company. i forgot the name of it... something harbor (ATC told me about them)

the only problem i have is that since its trifold it wont fit under my raptor when its on the truck like my friends bi-fold ramps did. so i might sell these and get a bifold.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I have one of those ramps that fold in half. I went to put my rappy in the back of the truck after I did the 3 mods and right when I got to the top, the rear wheels launched the ramp off the back and I came crashing down with the rappy. I got a little hurt but the rappy was just fine, So that means everything is o.k. :grin_nod:

I am about to be getting a new truck with a 4"lift and tires on it and need a new/longer ramp! Anyone got an idea for me? I also want them sturdy so I dont come crashing down out of the truck again :mad:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
machy...sounds like you didn't use the straps that hold the ramps from shooting out the back. I've never had a problem with the ramps when I have the straps attached to them. I love these ramps.

As far as a ramp for you beefed up truck. Seriously, go to atvramps.com they offer bi-fold and tri-fold ramps. They offer bi-fold ramps that are longer than 90". Check it out

·
Registered
478 Posts
Machy said:
I have one of those ramps that fold in half. I went to put my rappy in the back of the truck after I did the 3 mods and right when I got to the top, the rear wheels launched the ramp off the back and I came crashing down with the rappy. I got a little hurt but the rappy was just fine, So that means everything is o.k. :grin_nod:

I am about to be getting a new truck with a 4"lift and tires on it and need a new/longer ramp! Anyone got an idea for me? I also want them sturdy so I dont come crashing down out of the truck again :mad:
ALWAYS use tiedowns or straps to hold your ramp onto the truck! As for not getting the ramps under your raptor when loaded just carry 2 sections of 2x4 and put them where the back tires go in the truck. You just roll up on top of them to raise your bike a little and trifold ramps slide right under.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the help guys. I need a long ramp also for my 3/4 ton dodge 4x4. Thanks again :thumbsup:

Michael

1 - 7 of 7 Posts