Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Where are you on the assembly!! People could tell you a million things im sure, more info!!

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Well I am just about to start putting mine together, starting from the ground up!! What year is it? Did you freshen up the frame? Why was it in peices?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
broke the rod and smashed the head so i did some work to the head like port polish kibel white valve job.je 12.1 piston & a hot rod krank kit and a full hmf systom. i had a body helping me but hehad the moter for a month and did nothing so i picked it up and now its pecies

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I am doing the clutch aswell, I went with a weisco. As good as the hinson for way cheaper, Then I went with the ebc dirt rider clutch. Again as good as the gytr, not much cheaper. The clutch comes with the heavy duty springs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Try checking your piolet jets if they got plugged by sitting and getting varnished or a piece of junk has gotten in them it will make it do what you are discribing. Also make sure they are turned out the propler turns for the pipe and airbox configuration you are running.

·
Registered
204 Posts
davem3945 said:
Try checking your piolet jets if they got plugged by sitting and getting varnished or a piece of junk has gotten in them it will make it do what you are discribing. Also make sure they are turned out the propler turns for the pipe and airbox configuration you are running.
Wrong thread :)

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
My expert advice... tighten all the bolts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.