Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 700 with full yoshi rs7, pro flow k&n no lid,pc3, hot cam stage 2. cp tech piston. I am running a map of the krandall site for an gytr full system, intake no lid, 11.1 piston, hc 2, spark plug wire mod. plug looks ok not to brown but whitish brown, when i am driving along sometimes and pull in the clutch it will die and a lil hard to start afterwards, and if i stab the throttle a few times it will usually die. i dont know if the prob is my map or my idle or sumthing else but i have bout had it with this thing, and if anyone knows of a better map please help me out? thanks

·
Registered
165 Posts
What is a tech piston from CP? what is its compression? What kind of gas do you use? How does it run under decel, any backfiring?

Nate

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Have you reset your tps? It should read 0% at idle. Also double check your tps high and low voltage settings. There are other maps in the tuning section for 700's here on this site that may be better. And a dyno tune is obviously the only way your going to get spot on.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the piston is a 11.5:1 i beleave, it is a cp that tqs maybe had special made for him so it has the correct dome height or something like that. i am running 100 oct,well i mixed it so it is prob around 96 oct, havent really noticed any backfiring, when i jab the throttle it sometimes makes a pop or boof type noise from the airbox while dying

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and according to my laptop when looking at power commander with the key on it reads 0% and the 99% at full or do i have to check with bike idling

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how do i check the tps properly i did the ohm test but do i have to check the voltage also and does that sound like my problem or deos it sound like my tune , or maybe fuel/feul pump related?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
put in new plug and reset my tps it was off a little, problem has gotten better but is still there when i pull in the clutch jab the throttle it revs and then dies, when i check the plug it looks clean still not white,black,or brown?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts