Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 2007 350 raptor from a friend i dont know much about atvs anyway when you turn on the key you have power the lights are on and bright but the bike will not even turn over some people say that it is the stator can you please help me i dont want to keep buying diffrent parts and it is not the problem thank-you!!!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
First things first.. Did you check the killswitch?

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Sorry:lol: Shpuld have listed the basics like QR said. Battery connections, in nuetral, clutch sensor is pushed in all the way (on clutch perch)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Forgot to mention

Also when the key is on and the bike is on nuetral the green light is not on but when you shift it to reverse the red light turns on im not sure if that also helps with my problem

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Okay, battery connections? Where the clutch lever connects, there is a wire there, make sure the whole thing is pushed in the clutch perch all the way. That is a common problem that is usually over looked.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still having problems

Okay i check the wire by the clutch it is all the way in.i tried using the screw driver on the starter it is turning over i check for spark but there is no spark i also took off the kill switch and cleaned it with contact cleaner still the same wont turn over by switch please help!!!!!

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
I am not sure how to test, or if there is a way to test, the spark plug wire or the coil maybe. It sounds like it would be the spark plug wire, or the coil possibly.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was having the same trouble with my daughters Polaris 90. I bought it used and it wouldn't start using the start button. The previous owners would use a wire kept underneath the seat and used it to touch from the battey to the silinoid and it would turn over instantly. I sent months trying to fix it, replaced the relay, cleaned the kill switch and not wanting to pay a machanic to fix it, I installed a push button start from the battery to the silinoid and it works perfectly...for now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a raptor 350rx left lights on went to ride the other day and bike won't do nothing since then I have charged the battery and still nothing plz help

·
Super Moderator
8,858 Posts
What is the voltage of the battery?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts