Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres wut im putting on white bros e2 pipe, fmf powerbomb header, gytr airfilter with high flow adapter and outer wear with air box lid off. wut jets should i be using

·
Registered
50 Posts
Try and contact the manufacture of the pipe for starters. They usually are right on. I would go ahead and get one size bigger for both carbs while your at it. Most are running 27.5 pilots as well. You will need to mess with it and fine tune it after. It took me three shots to get mine the way I like it. Thats why I say go ahead and get some more jets while your at the shop. There cheap. Also altitude and weather will need to be noted when calling the manufacture, be sure they know this. They may just shoot out some over the counter answer at you if you don't.

Oh, by the way, I run a CT full system. My buddy runs the white bros. I called him to check his jetting, but no answer. Good luck...

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
What's your altitude?

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
You should probably start with 160/165 mains, 25 pilots, and you'll just have to play with the needles, but try starting in the middle clip position.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts